Saturday, August 27, 2011

Too Busy To Write

Yep. You heard me. It's my birthday and I'm too busy being spoiled rotten to write anything big.  I'm telling you, birthdays don't get much better than this one though.

1) Fresh coffee served to me in bed.

2) The Trucker took all the kids out for the morning. I had absolutely nothing to do!  I had my coffee while it was hot. No one calling me, walking in on me or fighting outside the door while I had a long hot shower.

3) Great gifts! Thoughtful ones, things I actually would have bought myself (if I ever spent money on me.)

4) An afternoon trip out of the house BY MYSELF.

5) Barbeque dinner (Mmmm...T-Bones) with friends and family.

Most importantly, I've done nothing today. No cleaning, no cooking, no dishes, no work, no ANYTHING.

I could not have asked for a better day!

Be back soon, when I come back (if I ever do) from this euphoria I'm living in.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday girl... so glad you are having such a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, Happy Birthday - I hope it's a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday! August 27th was supposed to be my birthday. I was actually born a month late making my birthday September 27th. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete