I'm wayyyyy late in posting this, but being pretty new in this bloggy world, it took me a while to find 15 to pass it on to. ( the chain letter of the bloggy world, right?)
So the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Tell us seven things about yourself.
*Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
Seven Things About Me? Crap... I just posted a bunch of random things here. Probably should have saved that post!
1. I'm not a shopper. Well, not in the spend-all-day shopping for clothes for me kind of way. I hate shoe shopping. I could, however, spend hours in a Staples or a Chapters store.
2. I'm afraid of animals that are bigger than me. Like horses. They are just too tall (or I'm too short).
3. I have been sailing on a private boat in the Bahamas. I would love, love, love to do that again.
4. I love puzzles. I even have one of those old 'Schmuzzle Puzzles' where all the pieces are the same shape. But I don't get to do any of them because of the toddler hands in the house. At one time, we had an extra kitchen table set up in another room that always had a puzzle in progress on it.
5. I'm a huge fan of Monster Jam. My first real date with the Trucker was a trip to the Monster Jam show. It was AWESOME. I have not yet been able to see the outdoor show, but it is high on my list of things to do.
6. I am NOT a gardener. I am the one most likely to let the plants die here. My mom went away for a week once and was terrified that she'd come back to dead flowers because I'd forget to water them. It was a big possibility. Lucky for me, it rained almost the whole week. hahaha
7. I'm a karaoke fan. I love to go and sing my heart out. Whether anyone else wants to hear me or not.
And now... to pass it on. 15 is a really big number! But, I will do my best. I know that I have come across many great reads. And now, in no particular order...
- Wouldn't be a list of mine if it didn't include this one.... You know I love the Hands Free Mama.
- And Brittany at Ramblings Of A Diva who encourages me to constantly push my boundaries.
- Magpie Collective A fellow adventurer into the tech-free world and a busy mom. I think we share part of our brain sometimes.
- My Tempered Tantrum One of my regular reads, who also happened to get into Blogger Idol 2011. Wishing her some luck in this competition!
- Hanging With Dad I find it fascinating to see things through the eyes of the stay at home daddies.
- Just A Dizzy Dad Another Dad tale. Or maybe just cuz the picture is so darn cute.
- Our Monkey Life A fun loving and thought provoking single mom.
- Lessons From The Queen Of Denial A Fellow Canadian I've been following for a little while.
- Unconditionally You A mama who speaks her mind
- Snarky In The Suburbs. Middle-aged, uncool and not bringing sexy back.
- CraftWhack Always a fun read hiding here.
- Dishwater Dreams She'll make you laugh, make you cry, make you think.
- My Squirrel World Great thoughts and great recipes too!
- My Reflection Of Something. A photographers blog. Great thoughts and photos to reflect on.
- The Destiny Manifest Every day is a new adventure for this Mom too.