Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Darn... why'd I do that?  Now I'm gonna have that song in my head all day. Oh well.  Maybe you will too.

I am making my twisted version of my mother in law's Rigatoni.  I use all the same ingredients as her, just don't have
"The Touch"

I am not bitter about that, though, when she comes to visit, the Trucker ALWAYS asks her to make it. And I get a night off cooking dinner.

But I have one problem today.... 
I just can't seem to find any Basil.

2 comments:

  1. That song echoed through my head as soon as I read the title of the post....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did to me too....LOL

    Seems like I'm always missing something when I go to cook, which always amazes me considering the amount of crap in my pantry!

    ReplyDelete